Environmental toxins and unhealthy diets are damaging people's health!
Increasingly more people are affected by:
- chronic immune disorders such as allergies, asthma, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, multiple-sclerosis and lupus as well as cancer
- stress, mental disorders, poor sleep, headaches and chronic fatigue
- dementia and other degenerative diseases - accelerated ageing
- sub-fertility requiring medical help to conceive
- childhood neuro-behavioural disorders like autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD
We can help you with superior environmental & dietary advice, tailor-made for your unique situation.
Our clients have found remarkable improvements in their health after making simple changes to their living environment, diet and lifestyle. Some have recovered from chronic illnesses and become free from years of medication dependence.
Be proactive, don't wait till you are sick to pay attention to environmental and dietary health.
We believe in that old adage "prevention is better than cure"
Ayubowan is the national greeting of Sri Lanka meaning "May you have a long life" in native Sinhala
This service is dedicated to the children of the world - the most precious asset of the human kind.